Paperio Game Review
Paper.io - A online Snake-type game
Paper.io is a varied online Snake-type game where you have to capture more and more territory by stealing your constantly moving squares to figure out new blocks of any thing. What color you choose? The catch is that if another player runs on a line you are tracing (before it is completed) you are toasting. So it's like Snake, except running into other players lines is a good thing.
- Start small. then you spawn, you will be motivated, which can result in immediate elimination if you do not see where you are going. Try to keep your first couple small to have the time to get a feel for the area around you, and give the player little chance around to take you out.
- See your players. It will not take long for you to start the butting head with another player. Try to keep your expansion into faces with only one or two hidden threats and do not make any big moves if you can see their squares - because they can move. To kill as soon as you let them open one.
- If you see square of another players heading towards you, hurry up your way! They can not take you out if you do not give them a chance and chasing you down can leave them vulnerable as well.
- Know your own limits. Things like running your own path - as opposed to your more solid mass - and simply moving backwards will make you sort yourself out (too easy, I think) if you're not careful. God.
- You know your own limits. When you running your own path with your more solid mass. You just move backwards will make you sort yourself out. You need careful.
- Each time a player is given, they will leave a few of the gém behind. You need collect them to give your score a little boost.
- In the options menu, you can change your controls. You can tap the gear icon on the title screen and the finger icon if swiping does not work for you. You also can choose from the swipe, virtual buttons to the left or virtual buttons to the right.
All .io games are free for everyone. Basically Paperio is little move constraints but also more players. only it’s not as fun.
_ Source: selector_